Wedding Shoes on a Budget!
Today’s post is all about my top pick wedding shoes on a budget! Now if you are like me you can’t really walk in heels and prefer flats, so for my big day I wore Kate Spade Keds, ringing in at <$100 (which I think is reasonable for wedding shoes that I am going to wear again - key words being going to wear again). Now I could not fathom paying that much for a pair of shoes for one day unless I was going to sell them after (but even then nothing is guarenteed). It is also nice to keep them for memory purposes. So here are my top pick heels, flats, sandals, etc. for <$100 that you can totally wear again! (Click the image to be taken to the site!)
jeweled sandals - Mischka Badgley - ($79)
2. sparkly flats - Keds by Kate Spade - ($84.95)
3. Crystal sandals - david’s bridal - ($39.95)
4. Embellished flats - Blue by Betsy Johnson - ($69.99)
5. white jeweled flats - dsw - ($44.99)
London Rebel Heel - Asos - ($38) ON SALE
2. Mesh pumps - David’s Bridal - ($49.95)
3. Beige & Glitter heels - Asos - ($49)
4. Embellished heel - asos - ($51)
5. Embellished heels - vera wang - ($74.96) ON SALE NOW
Hope you guys enjoyed today’s post and found some cute shoe inspo! Stay tuned for more or let me know in the comments if you want me to do my top picks for anything else wedding related!